- Are very bright and have low luminous decay.
- Have very strong ability for heat dissipation.
- Have long working time (10-24 hours per day) and very long lifespan (20,000 – 50,000 hours).
- Have a wide range of voltage (85V-265V).
- Are perfectly used for indoor lighting, office lighting, exhibition, shopping mall, showrooms, hotels, outdoor lighting, etc. We offer the best lighting needs at very competitive prices. There’s one (1) year warranty on all our LED lights and two (2) year warranty on our LED streetlights.
- Biometric access control systems
- Time attendance systems
- Hikvision Network cameras systems
- Door Lock Series
There are four basic parts to the process of actively harnessing solar energy for everyday use. These include:
- Solar panels made up of photovoltaic (PV) cells, which converts the sun’s energy into usable direct current (DC) electricity.
- Inverter which turns the direct current (DC) into alternating current, the conventional electricity form needed to power your appliances. For areas of frequent power outages, standalone systems which require the use of batteries are needed.
- Battery bank for saving the energy from the solar and supply electricity during times of panel inactivity.
- A charge controller which is used to regulate the voltage and current from the solar array to the battery in order to prevent overcharging and also over discharging.
We provide adequate solar solutions to meet your energy needs. Our range of products are as follows:
- Solar Panel (150Wp – 320Wp)
- Deep Cycle Batteries (100Ah – 200Ah)
- MPPT Charge Controllers (20A – 60A)
- Pure Sine Wave Inverters (1kW – 12kW)
The use of solar powered LED street lights has become an interesting topic of research as well as application in the commercial world. In today’s application, most of the common High Intensity Discharge (HID) lamps, often High Pressure Sodium (HPS) lamps are being replaced by more low powered Light Emitting Diode (LED) lamps. A basic solar powered LED street light system component are:
- Solar Panel
- Lighting Fixture – LED lamp
- Rechargeable battery
The solar panel will provide electricity to charge the battery during day time. The battery’s charging is controlled by the charge controller. The operation on the LED lamp is regulated by a control circuit using sensors such Light Dependent Resistor (LDR). Applications: highways, major roads, car parks, lanes, playground, avenues, gates, outdoor spaces and other applications that need high intensity lightening at night.